Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Year 2013!!

Shin-nen akemashite omedetou gozaimasu!! (新年明けましておめでとうございます!) -> That's japanese translation for Happy New Year!!

To start 2013, I think, some of you have made your plan or vision.. So do I..
This is list of my vision in 2013 :

1. Keep my eyes on my Lord and His power over all things.. Keep growing in Him.. :')


 2. Get an excellent job and earn money..

 3. Go International..
Wanna go outside Indonesia.. Japan.. Yes, Japan is the one of the countries that I wanted to visit the most..
I also want to study japanese language in there.. XD



4. Find and Have relationship with Extraordinary girl who obedients and faithful to Jesus Christ. That's my primary requirement.. :p Actually, I still have some requirement.. But, I will keep it secretly.. :p hohoho..


5. Go to Hollyland with my family :) 




That's all.. I believe God will bless, cover, protect us during 2013.. I also believe all of my vision will come true.. Ameeen.. ^^
James 5 : 16 
The earnest  prayer of a righteous man makes tremendous power available. .

Thanks for reading..
Gbu all.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment